[mythtv-users] Nuvexport to iPod job

WiFi Fun wififun at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 22:13:25 UTC 2006

Matt, it would be cool to see it included as part of myth. I just
haven't taken the time to explore what would be required to do so. I
could use some help with this. One problem right now, is the solution
for the 1.1 firmware requires MP4Box, which means a whole new
dependency. The new script has been working flawlessly for me for the
last two days. I have been adding recording after recording to the
feed, without issue. I am just tweaking a few things here and there to
make sure it is just right before releasing. As soon as this is done,
I will contact Chris and see about getting nuvexport updated with the
needed changes. I hope to put together a setup script to make this
easier. I will start with the next public release of Knoppmyth for the
first setup script, then work towards a script that could be added as
a contrib to myth for any distro. (I will need help with this.)