[mythtv-users] Missing Files

Jeff Clemens teedub303 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 22:53:43 UTC 2006

I don't think it's a bot on Mythweb, but I'll check when I get home.  For
me, I have 2 cards, a PVR350 on my master backend, and a Diamond Extreme
PVR550 on my remote.  The gui won't let me delete these phantom files...
whenever I try to select one of them, for either watching, or to access the
menu, I get a pop-up that says the file does not exist.   Maybe I need to do
another update to get that feature.