[mythtv-users] Transcoding Nuv Files to Other Formats

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 5 09:28:04 UTC 2006

Personally I use nuvexport. Kinda hard to get working to start with but I
guess it works better than anything else otherwise I wouldn't use it. I set
up a rough cut list in mythtv first (just to avoid transcoding useless
parts) then use --transcode with nuvexport and save em as xvids. After that
I just use avidemux (2.1.1) to do any finer editing around whats left of the
commercials. Voila, another series of Due South saved :o)

Christopher