[mythtv-users] Database Inconsistencies in 0.19

Tony Lill ajlill at ajlc.waterloo.on.ca
Sun Mar 5 17:26:33 UTC 2006

I was poking around in the database on my 0.18 system a while back and
I came across a couple of rows in the recorded table for recordings
that I know I watched and deleted. They've never popped back up for
me. Perhaps whatever bug hid them is fixed in 0.19.

If you use touch to create the file they're pointing at, you should be
able to delete them through the UI.