[mythtv-users] FC4: Nova-T Backend, Via M10000 Frontend. BBC1 Jerky?

Steve Daniels steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 5 20:14:38 UTC 2006

That's nice to know. I'll download the stable fixes branch and get
compiling. On another note, I have a new problem now, but I'll draw that up
in another post. Basically, I start the backend, I open up mythfrontend, try
and watch live tv, frontend says it can't get a lock try a new channel,
meanwhile backend dies. All this started randomly happening when I hadn't
even changed a thing. It was working in the morning, and by the afternoon
when my Mum went to use it for the first time since I got the remote
working, it dies! Anyway,

Thanks again for your insight Toby, I'll let you know how I get on.

Steve