[mythtv-users] Problems in scrolling lists?

Marco Ridoni m.ridoni at cicero.it
Mon Mar 6 09:10:52 UTC 2006

Sometimes, when I try to select an item from a scrollable list with many items (track/album lists in MythMusic or fedd
list in MythNews) the cursor (selection rectangle) displays an erratic behaviour (i.e. I keep pushing "down" for several
rows, but at some point the cursor jumps back up four or five rows)

Has anyone experienced anything similar?

My setup is 0.19 stock, lirc 0.8.0, Hauppage remote with homebrew receiver, Linux 2.6.15

Thanks

Marco