[mythtv-users] What does this SQL query do in MythWeb ?

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Mon Mar 6 10:49:32 UTC 2006

I have commented the following lines out of the file
/var/www/html/mythweb/includes/programs.php:

/*            elseif ($this->chanid) {
                unset($this->filename);
            // Kludge to avoid redefining the object, which doesn't work in
php5
                $tmp = @get_object_vars(load_one_program($this->starttime,
$this->chanid));
                if (is_array($tmp) && count($tmp) > 0) {
                    foreach ($tmp as $key => $value) {
                        $this->$key = $value;
                    }
                }
            }*/

It has speeded my MythWeb program listing up to around 2 seconds and I have
not noticed any missing details in the listing.
Note however that this file (programs.php) probably is used by other
modules, so they may have been impacted.

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl