[mythtv-users] DVD Rip ISO

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Mar 6 20:49:10 UTC 2006

On Mar 6, 2006, at 1:16 PM, William wrote:

> [...]

That doesn't explain the "locked disk" problem.

DVDShrink is one of those Windows programs that actually runs pretty
well under Wine. In fact, the MythDora distro actually comes with
Wine and DVDshrink installed and integrated into the MythTV F/E
menus, although no guarantee that it is going to work on any
particular system.