[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 6 22:10:55 UTC 2006

On 03/06/2006 02:14 PM, William wrote:
> The quote got too long so I snipped it.

> BTW - I am not short on space

Which means that your recordings will /not/ autoexpire.  LiveTV will
autoexpire when it reaches "LiveTV recordings Max Age", but recordings
will not.

And, once again, I'm missing the point.  In this case, the point of your
saying (pulled from my quote of your post):

> You people are missing the point. Since my system is a mature system the hard drive is always full of recordings so anytime someone watches live tv I lose a recording I wanted to keep.

Which seems to contradict what you're now saying...  Now, if that was a
"what if," I understand why you said it, but I think I covered why it's
not an issue.

Mike