[mythtv-users] DVD Rip ISO

Daniel A. Segel mythtv at archer-segel.com
Tue Mar 7 01:52:46 UTC 2006

I don't remember where it's set up, but I changed the default command
for .iso files to something like:

/usr/bin/xine -pfhq -v XV dvd://%s

I can't tell you if that's correct at the moment because I recently
messed up my Myth box pretty well and it's not fully functional yet.

As long as you have libdvdnav and xine installed it works perfectly as a
DVD jukebox. I even get full support of Dolby Digital and DTS via
passthrough audio and my mobo's digital out.

Daniel