[mythtv-users] No sound for up to two minutes at start of recording

Justin Hunt beyonddeath at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 01:57:24 UTC 2006

Hi all,
Interesting problem with Myth since I updated to .19, on channel 42
(discovery channel here in Toronto) I sometimes dont get any sound for up to
2-3 minutes at start of a recording.  I dont know what recorder its using
but its either the pvr150 or bttv hauppauge card.

If theres other info anyone needs let me know, I'd like this fixed but its
not the end of the world.  It did work fine in .18 but i had to use finetune
to fix a complete lack of sound on this channel, and still have it set.

Thanks all!

--
Justin Hunt
beyonddeath at gmail.com