[mythtv-users] VIA EPIA XvMC problems upgrading from 0.18 to0.19

Stephen Dolan stephen.dolan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 09:37:31 UTC 2006

On 3/7/06, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> I would also be interested in seeing the modified patch :)
>
> TIA
>
> Steve

Hi Guys,

Actually, there is no modified patch as changeset 7569 is already part
of 0.19. If you are running 0.19, then adding

Option "XvmcUsesTextures" "false"

to your xorg.conf and creating a UseChromaKeyOSD entry in the settings
table should be enough to get colour OSDs. To do this, I used the
commands :

mysql -umythtv -pmythtv mythconverg
INSERT INTO settings SET value='UseChromaKeyOSD',data='1',hostname='yourhost';

where 'yourhost' should be replaced with your actual host name.