[mythtv-users] New Mini Core Duo, No Video

Jake Goulding shepmaster at mac.com
Tue Mar 7 17:41:00 UTC 2006

On Tuesday, March 07, 2006, at 09:26AM, Andrew Close <aclose at gmail.com> wrote:

>???
>do you have a new Intel mini or the original PowerPC mini?  you said
>you fired up the PowerPC binary but then you referenced the Intel...
>are you trying to run MythFrontend through Rosetta?

Indeed I am. I figured it would be worth a shot, as I couldn't seem to find any precompiled Intel binaries (feel free to point them out to me if I am just blind!). I have the Core Duo with 1 GiB of RAM. As I said, the sound seemed to work fine, and the rest of Myth seemed to work. I dont have any of the plugins set up, so I can't comment of how they work.

Thanks!

-jake