[mythtv-users] Oh happy day! Thank you TiVo!

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 18:45:01 UTC 2006

On 3/7/06, Richard Bronosky <mythtv at bronosky.com> wrote:
> http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060307/tc_nm/verizon_tivo_dc_3
>
> We can all quit messing with these silly open source, DRM free,
> totally unhindered, customizable DVRs.  TiVo now has an exclusive

If only there were some way to interface a mythbox to remotely
schedule recording through the web or a phone.  Oh wait there already
is and always has been.  If only we could do it at a cost and through
proprietary systems locked into yahoo or verizon.  Isaac is clearly
missing the boat here!

Thanks Richard for showing us all again why we build these things!