[mythtv-users] Oh happy day! Thank you TiVo!

Garth Benedict shrkbait at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 22:04:17 UTC 2006

I tried hitting the page with my RAZR using the default browser.  Some of
the pages come up fine.  The schedule and upcoming recordings give HTTP 413
(Request too large).  Seems a pagination feature is needed to spit out data
pieces at a time.  Glad any of it worked though.  My Recordings page showed
up fine.