[mythtv-users] Where to dedicate processing power?

Jim Minihane min02jsm at minihane.tzo.com
Wed Mar 8 22:12:09 UTC 2006

I just re-read my post. It was kind of misleading. Ultimately I'll have
several front ends. I'm just using the 3 machines I have to build a frontend
+ tunerless master-backend + slave-backend with tuners arrangement for
testing/experimentation.
I do have more RAM lying around. I'll stuff it in where ever I can. UPS?
Check!
For testing... Would you still use the 933 as master backend with the PVRs
in the P2-400 and keep the 600 as the front end? I'll get an FX5200 for the
frontend to offload decoding.