[mythtv-users] DCT-6200 (and 6412) 5C

Michael Eldridge meldridge at mac.com
Thu Mar 9 03:07:25 UTC 2006

Ian, I used your script last night and it worked great. There were
channels that resulted in zero length files and others that were well
below your threshold of 1500000. Some, however, were pretty darn
close to the threshold and I just had to know for sure if, in fact,
5C was enabled on those channels.

I was able to record Comedy Central programs as recently as last
week, but no more. I was hoping that Comcast would only enable 5C for
the channels out of the NTSC range since most of the programs I want
to record are in that block of channels. I've had my Myth box running
for over a year recording away via FireWire. I'm pretty pissed that I
can't do it anymore and I'll have to get a Hauppauge card now.

mike