[mythtv-users] Help! - "Sorry, No Recordings Available" in Myth 0.19

Dave lists at netsalve.com
Thu Mar 9 06:33:00 UTC 2006

I woke up this morning and went to check that last nights recordings were
successful and found that when I select "Watch Recordings" and Select the
Default Group the message "Sorry, No Recordings Available" is displayed. In
the Select Group Filter dialog, Default shows 23 items and LiveTV shows 16
items.

I then decided to check upcoming recordings to be told that I haven't
scheduled any programmes to be recorded (I have!). If I check the program
guide from the Schedule Recordings menu it is empty.

I can watch Live TV, but the OSD does not display any program data when I
change channels.

I tried running "mysqlcheck -c mythconverg" and that returned OK for all
tables.

I can view the "recorded" table in phpmyadmin and it shows all of the programs
I expect to see, including last nights recordings.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and can anyone suggest my next
course of action?

Regards,
Dave.