[mythtv-users] Mythtv torrent downloading

Jason Lewis jasonblewis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 06:46:04 UTC 2006

Hi All.

I am of the opinion that torrent downloads are here to stay. Some people
may use them for illegally downloading content from the web but there
are also many legitimate uses for bittorrent. for instance I would love
to have episodes of rocketboom.com downloaded automatically and placed
in my Recording list so I can watch them like any other program.

I believe this is a discussion that needs to be had as it is inevitable
that at some point mythtv will have to support bittorrent downloads in
some way.

That's just my 2 cents worth.

Jason