[mythtv-users] Diseqc-problem with 0.19-0.3

Al Bogner mythtv-users at ml061.pinguin.uni.cc
Fri Mar 10 00:21:05 UTC 2006

I use a fresh installed mythtv with Debian-Sid.

apt-cache policy mythtv
mythtv:
  Installiert:0.19-0.3
  Mögliche Pakete:0.19-0.3
  Versions-Tabelle:
 *** 0.19-0.3 0
        500 ftp://ftp.nerim.net sid/main Packages

A budget-card - Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01) is connected to a
multifeed-dish with Astra and Hotbird. While I can scan Hotbird
with /usr/bin/scan it doesn't work with mythtv.

It tried different diseqc-settings and values are in Hz, like 11766000 V
27500000 for RAI (http://www.lyngsat.com/hotbird.html). With Astra the
progress bar appears immediately, while with Horbird it stops at 3% or it
starts and finds Astra channels. I double-checked to use the right connection.

Al