[mythtv-users] Apache 2.2 upgrade

Thomas Repetti trepetti at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 04:17:02 UTC 2006

I am a Linux newbe, and I installed MythTV using Jarod Wilson's 'yum install
myth-suite' method.  Everything is running fine, but I want to upgrade to
Apache 2.2. to take advantage of the large file support.

I am confused by the installation docs from Apache.  They show a default
installation going to /usr/local/apache2 directory.   But it looks like
Jarod drops the install into /var/www and /usr/sbin directory (and others?).
Can anyone tell me what to use as the 'PREFIX' value in the Apache 2.2
installation to properly upgrade the existing Apache installation?