[mythtv-users] Recording and audio streams (standard and SAP)

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Fri Mar 10 04:42:16 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-03-09 at 18:20 -0800, Monkey Pet wrote:
> I am wondering if there was a way to specify which audio stream to
> record.  I am using a PVR350 card and the ivtv driver running mythtv
> v0.19.  I am trying to record the Second Audio Programming or SAP.  I
> have tried to press '+' and '-' while watching recordings, but it
> doesn't seem to do anything, but display the words 'Audio'.  Is there
> an option I need to enable?  Also are both audio streams being
> recorded by default.  I saw a patch posted on this mailing list awhile
> back.

Heh - not to answer your question, your question reminds me that
yesterday morning's Buffy had the first 10 minutes with English coming
out of the left speaker and Spanish out of the right.  I didn't find out
until I had transcoded it to my PSP and started watching it on the
train... VERY odd... ;)

	-I