[mythtv-users] 720x480 interlaced modeline for nvidia/svideo

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 07:31:13 UTC 2006

On Thursday 09 March 2006 22:55, Joe Votour wrote:
> Using CNN is a good way, but I've found that ESPN is
> even more problematic when they do their scrolling
> messages.  If ESPN is looking good, then you're on to
> something.

I completely agree.  They tend to scroll stuff faster and the effects are much
more noticable.  However, CNN has a ticker going much more often it seems, so
that's why I usually suggest that channel.  It's pretty obvious when things
are or aren't working as they should be anyway, though, regardless of what
you're watching.