[mythtv-users] DVB-T tzap versus mythtv 0.19

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri Mar 10 15:10:31 UTC 2006

> >     I don't think you can really say the DVB Nova-T driver is all
> >     that broken when I've only experienced problems when using
> >     it with MythTV 0.19.
> The Nova-T DVB driver hasn't been fixed yet. Until it is, I can say it's
> broken :)

Is the 'broken' Nova-T driver part of the Linux distribution or part of
MythTV ?

I have recently upgraded to 0.19 and just bought a Nova-T that I would like
to install soon, so I would like to know  more about this.

If the broken driver is part of Linux, which kernels are affected ?  (I am
running 2.6.11-1.35_FC3)

Would it be possible to put the Nova-T in a MythTV 0.18.1 box, do the
scanning and move the database information to my 0.19 system ?

Niels Dybdahl