[mythtv-users] HTPC cases

Noel Murphy bnmurphy at rogers.com
Fri Mar 10 21:08:05 UTC 2006

I want to ask a few questions to those that have these cases already.

I actually emailed the SilverStone people themselves, but never got a
response (yeah customer service).

They don't have much of a write up about the remote control on their
site. Can it be programmed to control other devices as well? Power on
my TV, Stereo? Change volume on my Stereo, etc?

OR

the IR receiver that it comes with...can it receive signals from
other remote controls? If the answer above is NO, I'm curious if the
remote I currently use could be "read" by the receiver that comes
with these cases.