[mythtv-users] OT: Interstate Moving company needed...

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 23:00:58 UTC 2006

My girlfriend is moving from Boston, MA to FL for a new job and we
need to get her 1 bedroom apt. packed and moved to FL. Being that
moving companies can be sketchy I'm wondering if anyone here has any
recommended companies?

I've got the FMCSA and BBB bookmarked, both which have information on
moving, but finding reputable companies seems harder than searching
for disreputable companies so I'm hoping for some suggested companies.

Thanks guys'n'gals!

--
Steve