[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up.

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Mar 11 02:27:12 UTC 2006

On 03/10/2006 09:19 PM, Brian Wood wrote:
> On Mar 10, 2006, at 6:48 PM, Michael Starks wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>
>>> Not to contribute to this last post, but, here is my setup.....
>>>
>>> tiny # df -h
>>>
>>> Filesystem            Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
>>> /dev/md/2	      6.0G  3.1G  2.9G	51% /
>>> /dev/md/3             133T  1.2G  133T   0% /mnt/saveforfreespace
>>> udev                  251M  152K  251M   1% /dev
>>> none                  251M     0  251M   0% /dev/shm
>>>
>> 133 Terabytes?  Our SAN at work is only 4TB.  And that cost big bucks.
>> I sense a decimal point somewhere..
> More likely a joke, unless his array says "EMC" on it.

And if his array says "EMC" on it, I'm sure his work badge does, too.
(I doubt he could afford that without some sort of employee discount.)

Besides, since the response above Andrew's (which was clipped) talked
about how to reserve space for Myth and how to reserve space for other
programs--and for completeness sake--how to reserve space for use by no
programs, I think the name of the mount can be used to determine how
serious the post was...

Mike