[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au 1.52

Michael Smith myth at immir.com
Sat Mar 11 23:05:45 UTC 2006

Christian Hack wrote:
>>It seems the ninemsn website is broken though rather than the
>>tv_grab_au or
>>them changing the format. I can't even select Brisbane as a region and
>>Sydney is only showing 9 and ABC. Perhaps the feed (or
>>whatever source they
>>use) that gives them their data isn't working?
>>

> And it's fixed now. The script is fine as is.

Hmm. Mine didn't work until I change the user agent for the page
requests to look like MSIE. I'd been looking over javascript on the site
which seemed to attempt to detect bad user agents and serve them up
random images (advertisements)...

Anyway, perhaps just minor glitches at the time. Updated version 1.52 on
web site as usual in case anyone else is still having difficulties
(works fine for me);

   http://www.immir.com/tv_grab_au

You may need to pass --ignore-cache option first time through (or delete
the cache file).

Michael.