[mythtv-users] Connecting to my TV

Shawn shawnuth at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 00:15:56 UTC 2006

You'll need to install the latest NVIDIA driver as Myth User said
previously.  I've attached a copy of my xorg.conf file for you to use.
This file is located in /etc/X11/.  I have the same EXACT graphics card
(FX5500), but I'm not using 1080i resolution.  This should get you
started, and at least get your X-Server running.

Caveat: In the last section "Server Layout", I have specified "LCD" as
the monitor to use.  You'll want to change this value to "TV" to take
advantage of the S-video output on your card.

Good luck.

-Shawn