[mythtv-users] Mythweb problem

Maverick mavantix at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:00:05 UTC 2006

> > I just upgraded to mysql5, and my all tv modules have stopped working
> > for me.  What I have found is that in programs.php
> > load_all_program_data the following query is no longer working.  I am
> > using SVN 8627.

Is there any fix for this "white screen on tv modules" problem? I just
installed 0.19 mythweb and am having the same problem. php 5.0.4 and
mysql 4.1.16, and I'm getting white screens on just the tv related
menus. The other links seem to work fine. I triple checked everything
in htaccess and conf.php, am I missing something obvious?

Thanks for the help,
-Kenneth