[mythtv-users] mythweb: internal server error

come se fosse antani antani at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 20:57:51 UTC 2006

Hi.
I use mythtv 0.19 on debian sid, using the marillat packages.
with the 0.18 I had no problem using mythweb but after the upgrade I
can't use it, I got an internal server error.
I activated the mod_rewrite, I modified the .htaccess and created
identity with htdigest (according with the settings in .htaccess) and
I got this 500 error.
I think that's related with the mod_env : according with the INSTALL
file of mythweb, apache should have this module activated but I'm not
able to find such module in apt repository.
which is the name of that package?
can be something else and not mod_env ?

thanks

--