[mythtv-users] Problem editing recordings

Luud Heck luud.heck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 22:27:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have been able to edit recordings with mythtv before, however it
seems that this is not possible before a commercial flagging has been
run. Is this correct?

When selecting the menu "Edit recording", nothing happens. Well, the
menu disappears, so I seem indeed to be selecting the editing option,
but no editing screen appears. Having to flag commercials before being
able to edit a recording is not good enough for me.

Any tips on this are very welcome.

Some details: I'm running 0.19.1, recording on a PVR350 (first) and
PVR500 (second and third).

Thanks,
Luud