[mythtv-users] Second tuner: LiveTV, Yes. Recorded, No.

Ryan Hadley ryan at jocose.net
Tue Mar 14 15:38:49 UTC 2006

Hello,

I think I have a rather bizarre problem... but perhaps I'm just missing
something silly.  I've tried searching google/archives and came up with
nothing that seemed similar, I could be blind though.

I have two tv-in cards, a PVR 150 (ivtv driver) and a Win-TV (bttv
driver).  PVR: video0, WinTV: video1.

Both cards can watch/pause/rewind live tv.  I can switch between the two
and even do pip.  Although the audio on the WinTV is very tinny, it
still functions.

But if I schedule two things to record simultaneously, the PVR's
recording works fine, but the WinTV recording fails.  The WinTV
recording shows as "no file found" or something like that... and the
recorded time shows the same start/end time.

Not really sure where to look for logs/config to post for this issue...
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Ryan