[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault with ATI opengl

Dan Wilga dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:50:01 UTC 2006

Take a look at the /var/log/Xorg.(number).log file that is produced
for the session. It should give you more clues about why DRI isn't
working for non-root. It could be a permissions issue on one of the
library files.

Dan Wilga                                         dwilga at mtholyoke.edu
Web Administrator                             http://www.mtholyoke.edu
Mount Holyoke College                                Tel: 413-538-3027
South Hadley, MA  01075            "Who left the cake out in the rain?"