[mythtv-users] Changing Phone Icon

Glenn Tracy glenn.tracy at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 14 20:16:54 UTC 2006

First, I want to compliment everyone that worked to develop such a great
system.
I now have a Master Backend and a Slave backend system working all
thanks to the documentation and postings of so many others.
It's been a long time since I worked in Linux and this has been a great
experience.

Someone mentioned, in one of the many postings I have read, where the
icon for the Phone was located.
I have a home automation system that controls some X10 light modules for
the lighting in my home theater room and I thought that since I'm not
using the phone it would be great to use the icon to trigger a dimmer
function for the theater room lighting.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Glenn.