[mythtv-users] Mac os X intel binary?

Todd Houle thoule at deeleyfoundation.org
Tue Mar 14 23:21:27 UTC 2006

Just got my MacBook Pro- so far it's been fun execpt mythtv gives me
no picture - just audio running through Rosetta...

I'm not qualified to compile it myself (unless I have no choice) so
does anyone have a precompiled binary of mythtv frontend for Mac
Intel?  I'm running v.18.1 still - I've been too afraid of breaking
something to upgrade it since I built it.  Everything's been running
great so I haven't risked making the wife mad by breaking it for an
'upgrade'...

Thanks to everyone for their hard work on this system!
    Todd