[mythtv-users] Mac os X intel binary?

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 00:59:18 UTC 2006

On 3/14/06, Adam Bodnar <ambodnar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Out of curiosity Todd, have you or any the other people working on
> this reported the issue to Apple?

I submitted a bug report on Apple's developer site this morning.   I
also posted an inquiry on their quicktime API mailing list (as did one
of the VLC developers, after learning the same problem existed in
MythTV, VLC, and MPlayer).

I'm also looking into the quicktime APIs a bit.  But as a complete
newbie on quicktime, it will be a real longshot for me to find
anything.   I would really like to find a positive example, of
DecompressSequenceFrameWhen actually working on an Intel-Mac, to make
sure it's not an Apple problem.