[mythtv-users] Copy Database to new install

Cj B black at comet.n-polk.k12.ia.us
Wed Mar 15 16:57:12 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have been using myth for a few years and have just been constantly
doing upgrades... However, I have just purchased a new machine with
all new hardware. I tried to copy the database from the old machine
and just clear out the preferences, however that didn't seem to work,
myth was constantly freezing and crashing.

I'd like to keep all my "Recording Schedules" and my "Previously
Recorded" history. I was wondering what tables of the old database I
need to import into the new database to keep these?

Thanks,
Cj B