[mythtv-users] LiveTV auto recording? Harddrive filling up

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Mar 15 17:43:12 UTC 2006

On 03/14/2006 09:50 PM, JDeGraw wrote:

>What about shows that you actually want to keep? Ive got some History
>Channel stuff that I want to keep. If I set autoexpire it will wipe out
>those too right?
>
>Must be an individual setting somewhere.

Best option--don't record it as LiveTV, set a recording rule to record
what you want to keep.  If you find something on LiveTV and you want to
keep it, change the group to anything except LiveTV.

If you're asking how this "LiveTV recordings Max Age" setting affects
auto-expiration of non-LiveTV recordings, re-read the name of the setting...

Mike