[mythtv-users] OT - Connect to existing session (VNC)

Nick Rout nick at rout.co.nz
Wed Mar 15 20:51:20 UTC 2006

By default vncserver for linux has its own virtual X server, so you get
a different session.

But if you have a program called x11vnc it will do what you want. I am
not sure if Fedora have a package for that, but gentoo does and you can
figure it out from this howto:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Use_VNC_to_connect_to_existing_X_Sessions

Nick Rout <nick at rout.co.nz>