[mythtv-users] Mac os X intel binary?

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 04:14:08 UTC 2006

On 3/15/06, David Snider <dsnider at thesniderpad.com> wrote:

> > Thanks Brian,  but the mythfrontend binaries on "thesniderpad" are
> > PowerPC versions.
>
> One of these days.. I'm certain, the wife will look the other way
> just long enough for me to swipe the credit card for one of the new
> Mac Mini's.......  Until then, sorry, PowerPC only..

Hi David,

When you build the PowerPC versions, do you require any modifications
to the configure script or source code?        I ask because building
the Intel binaries requires several changes, and I'm curious if the
same things effect your builds.   For example, building only the
frontend fails to run correctly, with missing symbols.  But, it runs
correctly if you build the backend too.