[mythtv-users] OT: Recommendations for amATXsocket939motherboard(LC11M case)

Myth User pvrmyth at comcast.net
Thu Mar 16 13:38:43 UTC 2006

That case is 17.3" wide though it is as tall as a high end receiver at 6.3".

The hot air exits the case in both the front and rear so it won't cook my
other a/v components.

May I ask if you're going with AMD for a particular reason?

Since I made this PC a dedicated myth box I used this S/Pdif  MB

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16813130454

and this CPU

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16819112187

Obviously not bleeding edge tech but it's got plenty of CPU for recording
two shows at once while watching a third (previously recorded.)