[mythtv-users] web instructions fail

Rodney D. Myers rdmyers.42 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:44:38 UTC 2006

I've been trying to follow this mythtv.org set of instructions to
getting a DVD burned, but it's not happening. This is the set of
instructions I'm trying to follow;

http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html#ss23.20

On my debian (etch/testing) machine, when I try to save the video,
after editing out commercials, I do not see "File-> Save -> Save Raw
Video Stream". I've tried a few different outputs, but get an error that states something like;

unknown format, and it aborts.

On the debian machine I have avidemux 2.1.1-0.0 installed.

Thanks

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers.42 at gmail.com>
Registered Linux User #96112