[mythtv-users] Tuner & Composite problems?

John Pierce john.j35 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 15:48:21 UTC 2006

Mike, I have the a/v cable set that came with the 500mce and I have it
plugged into the 500mce.  I have taken the output from the second
cable box to the input of the a/v cable set, now I have mythtv backend
set to preset the tuner to channel 3 and I can operate mythfrontend
and watch tv, but I am not able to capture from the second input.  I
have set mythtvbackend to capture on composite0, should I have chosen
to use composite1?

John
--
Registered Linux User 263680, get counted at
http://counter.li.org