[mythtv-users] Only 2 Channels With PVR-350

Jon DeJong jon.dejong at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 16:43:43 UTC 2006

This is my first attempt at building a PVR, and I've hit a wall.  I put a
PVR-350 into a older machine (P4 1.8ghz with 512mg), plugged my cable into
the 350 coax input, and the hooked the box up to my router. I then ran a
KnoppMyth install (R5A30). The install appeared to go smooth. The listings
downloaded, DB filled up, frontend started, etc. Everything appears to be
working great, with one BIG exception: I only get 2 channels, 5 and 6 (local
CBS and CSPAN). The are coming from the cable, otherwise local CBS would be
on 3. But I get no other channels. Being as I'm new to this, and a relative
novice to Linux as well, I'm sure I'm missing some small, but key, step.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks

--
Jon DeJong