[mythtv-users] mythTV, Kaffeine and Twinhan DVB-T

tj htpc at treblid.dyndns.org
Fri Mar 17 01:43:47 UTC 2006

_____

Anyhow, just though I should mention this...
 - Now I'll try to get rid of these cards and buy some more expensive
ones :-/
By jerking, do you also see any "pre-buffering pauses" in the mythfrontend output as well?

I have the same two cards (and two other) on one computer and have the same problem (video jerking + pre-buffering pauses) when I'm using kernel 2.6.15.4....

But rolling back to my old 2.6.14.4 kernel and everything is fine again.

So maybe you can try to downgrade ur kernel to 2.6.14.x and see if it work for your or not.

Regards,
Tj