[mythtv-users] Documentation for commercial flagging?

Andrew Robinson awrobinson at nc.rr.com
Fri Mar 17 03:50:31 UTC 2006

Is there any documentation on commercial flagging? I've poked around the
Myth site and tried Google, but I haven't been able to find any.

The specific question I want to ask is this. Can I get a list of the
times or frames that have been flagged? I have developed a workflow for
creating a DVD from a recording of a basketball game. In avidemux2, I
edit out the commercials and note the time of the return from the
commercial. I use these times to generate a DVD menu for the game. If I
can get the times from the Myth commercial flagging, that could save me
a lot of effort in avidemux2.

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson