[mythtv-users] mythweb slow

Niels Dybdahl Niels at Dybdahl.dk
Fri Mar 17 10:13:47 UTC 2006

> That certainly solves my problems and gets be back to 0.18 style
> times and makes mythweb much more usable again.
>
> I guess the question now is, what is that code doing and what effect
> will commenting it out have on the functionality of mythweb?

It looks as if it retrieves additional information about the scheduled
programs, but as far as I can see, the scheduled programs still show
all available information in MythWeb. I have not found a single place
where information is missing.

I recently asked the maintainer of MythWeb (Chris Petersen) about what
he thinks about it, but unfortunately he did not reply.

Niels Dybdahl