[mythtv-users] Volume / card?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Mar 17 14:38:17 UTC 2006

Mark Knecht wrote:
> Hi,
>    Does anyone know if the Myth developers are working on any 'volume
> control / card' features for the future? We're so very tired of this
> limitation....very tired.
>
>    Where does one make an enhancement request that will actually be read?

Reading and implementing are two different things.  The harsh truth is
you are at the mercy of other people's generosity to spend their time
implementing the feature that you want.  This may or may not ever happen
and the sooner you accept that, the better unless you are someone that
can code the feature yourself.  Sending messages about how tired "we"
are about a missing feature is probably not the best way to get your
request considered.

Kevin

Kevin