[mythtv-users] AA 9A60 Quality with MythTV

Dave Hofstra dhofstra at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 17:02:18 UTC 2006

I've used one for 4 years now.  The quality is perfect.  My 1st gen tv has
WAY too much overscan for 1080i modeline, but PCHDTV looks absolutley
fantastic even on a 480p modeline.  I wouldnt hesitate on quality.  In fact,
I kind of like the idea of having this separate box to transcode because it
IS separate from the video card.  If your video card dies, you can replace
it with a cheap one, whereas if you go with component out on a videocard and
that dies you have to buy another more expensive video card.